At a glance
We work out in line with your body’s design so you get more from working out less. More transformation, more ability, more effortless resiliency for life. What’s more, we’ll help you move past your body’s mileage!
Instead of the old model of exercise, we practice the new model of movement. Instead of working out with narrow traditions or specialized tools, we practice complete movement using Essential Movement Patterns. Instead of treating cardio, strength, and flexibility as separate and disconnected, we build all Abilities of Fitness at once. Best of all, our workouts are fun, tough, varied, fast-paced, team-based, and highly addictive!
Our Definition of Fitness
Want to be Fit? First, you must determine what you mean by it. Fitness is a definition of ability. Here’s ours:
DO. Do is your capacity to throw down, to move yourself and the world around you, vigorously. Do is your:
- Strength: your foundation for all movement. Includes both stability and dynamic strength.
- Power: your ability to skillfully move with strength and quickness together.
- Quickness: your ability to act and react, instantly, without hesitation.
- Stamina: your ability to sustain physical output; stamina=strength emphasis, endurance=aerobic emphasis.
- *Resilience: your ability to keep on keepin’ on, to increase your capacity for miles without racking up injury and mileage.
FEEL. Your experience of moving. Of moving more effortlessly, with ever greater skill, with increasing resiliency and awareness. Your Feel is your:
- Alignment: your ability to effectively integrate your body’s structure in stillness and movement.
- Mobility: your range of freedom to perform movement.
- Balance: your ability to hold a position or move through positions without falling.
- Control: your ability to move, to act and react, to absorb and redirect energy, with precision.
- Efficiency: your ability to move with the least amount of effort, to flow between tension and relaxation.
The culmination of Do and Feel characteristics are Resiliency and Efficiency. These are the highest level of achievement: a lean natural body, bulletproof ability, and effortless movement.
Read more about our perspective here.
And speaking of perspective: ladies, are you looking for the best toning and sculpting workout around?