Punk Rope: Gymnasium’s favorite for sore calves!
Gymnasium was honored to be select to host Punk Rope‘s recent Boston workshop and certification. Our collective Gymnasium calves are still aching. But Punk Rope so much more than just rope jumping. Curious what they are all about?
Punk Rope was created in 2004 by personal trainer Tim Haft to provide an alternative for those interested in a non-judgmental fitness class, which focuses on play, creativity, community, and raise-the-roof music by original artists. Some quick facts on the system:
- Punk Rope instructors can be found across the US (and in Gymnasium!), taught and certified by Tim Haft and Shana Brady.
- Punk Rope is the feet-down best place for beginners to learn to jump (or advanced jumpers to learn double unders!!)
- Punk Rope sells the best ropes around, including fitness, speed, and weighted.
Punk Rope’s programs include:
- Punk Rope: the signature class that started it all.
- Workshops: learn a creative approach to fitness in a fun, attitude-free environment.
- Beastanetics Boot Camp: high-intensity, interval-training to the max.
- The Punk Rope Games: a day of costumes, competition, and camaraderie.